January 18, 2019
We’re settling into 2019 in style – kicking off our New Year’s resolutions, trying our best to remember to write “2019” on documents, and, working hard to bring you the best selection of dog-inspired gifts from a growing and talented list of BarkYours sellers. Below is the BarkYours “What We’re Obsessed With” list of must-haves for dog lovers to kick off the new year. Visit us at BarkYours.com to see these and much, much more!
- This over-the-shoulder treat bag is absolutely drool-worthy. Pick your breed thanks to PrancingHound. I can see it around a dog-loving fashionista walking her beloved pooch around town, and the generous size is a major bonus.
- I’m obsessed with FFRO Jewelry. When I hit the town, I can keep my dog close to my heart with their sterling silver necklaces. Tibetan Terrier for me, please.
- I’m home, and my dog is ready for a treat. We’re obsessed with these fun, hand-made treat jars by Faux Paws. The picture says it all.
- For the Country Chic dog-lovers out there, these one-of-a-kind dog signs welcome you and your guests to your home and create a special warmth. Thank you, 2nd Hand Boxer Signs.
- The holidays may be behind us, but we’re still on-the-go. Check out these hand-made dog-purses, large enough to fit all of your essentials including a wallet, keys, phone and sunglasses, and also small enough to throw into a larger tote. Take it with you thanks to Carry On Designs.
- It’s game time! What more do you need than a TV, a couch, and your best friend? Check out the Watching Football While Hanging Out with My Dog T-Shirt. Dogz Dogz Ts & More is ever more creative.